- The Party's Not Over Until God Says So
- 101 Black Pearls of Wisdom
- Co-author- Baby Boomers Secrets for life after 50!
- Counseling young adults
- Attorney of law
- Criminal defense
Seminars and topics offered:
- Living with the shame of failures
- Continuing to drive through the storms of life
- Rebuilding your life after a failure
- Turning your trials into your triumphs
- Using laughter instead of medicine to heal
- It's never too late to follow your passion
An accomplished trial attorney, V. Lynn Whitfield, has spent over thirty years advising clients how to handle their daily problems. She has practiced criminal and civil law. She is very comfortable presenting before a jury or to thousands on television. The youngest of four children, she didn't let the death of her parents stop her from pursuing a college education. Graduating from Brandeis University she became the first four year college graduate in her immediate family. Her creative talent led her to the stage as a Christian Comedian during one of her darkest storms. Lynn has adopted her Aunt's motto of continuing to driving through a storm until you come out of the other side.