- Swimmin' Women (Ride the Waves of Change and Dive Into Life)
- Out of Frenzy… Into Focus (Workbook)
- Victim to Victor (Workbook)
- Contributing Author to "Expert Women Who Speak… Speak Out" Volume 2
- Communication Skills Training for Leaders of All Ages
- Platform Presence and Delivery
- Self Esteem and Confidence to Recognize Personal Possibilities
- Change Strategies
- Language Behavior Profiles
Seminars and topics offered:
- Speak and Lead Series – workshops designed to meet needs of leaders
- Assertiveness training for small group
- Language Behavior Profile (Understanding motivational triggers and applying this knowledge to team work in education, corporate life and health fields)
Inspiring Keynote Presentations:
- Ride the Waves of Change and Dive Into Life
- Not Whether But How (Aging with grace and resilience)
- Out of Frenzy Into Focus ( coping with stress)
- Evaluator for church and business leaders who need to improve effective communication
- Inspiring speaker for church groups
- Inspiring trainer for young people who need confident communication skills
- Motivational speaker for new immigrants
- proven strategies to solve communication problems.
Pauline Duncan-Thrasher retired from teaching in 2004, wrote her first book and started her speaking/ training business- originally called Ignite A Spark and now called Communication Excellence. Pauline's courses on Speaking for Success and Personal Possibilities have evolved into workshops, two television programs, keynote talks, and books that focus on assertiveness and confidence-building.
She has coached industry leaders within Bell Canada, Canada Trust, Federal Business Development Bank, the Ministry of Community & Social Services as well as educators who recognize the value of communicating with confidence, conviction, and authority.
As an award winning speaker she demonstrates energy, warmth and honest vulnerability when sharing stories that engage audiences of all ages.
Past board member of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers.
30 years Distinguished Toastmaster and past District Governor www.toastmasters.org
Certified trainer and consultant of Language Behavior Profile
Taoist Tai Chi Society member
Retired Teachers' Federation of Ontario member
New member of the Professional Woman Network International