- Overcoming the Superwoman Syndrome
- You're On Stage: Image, Etiquette, Branding & Style Content Description
- Women's Journey To Wellness: Body Mind and Spirit
- Women's Survival Guide For Overcoming Obstacles, Transition & Change
- Women As Leaders: Strategies for Empowerment and Communication
- Emotional Wellness for Women, Volume 1
- The Baby Boomers Handbook for Women
- The Delicate Balance
- Rediscover the Joy of Being a Nurse: A Holistic Approach to Recovery from Compassion Fatigue
- Bringing Shadow Behavior into the Light of Day: Understanding and Effectively Managing Bullying and Incivility in Healthcare
Caring for the Caregiver
Legal Nurse Consulting
Seminars and topics offered:
- Introduction to the Ancient Art of Feng Shui
- Creating a Supportive Workspace
- Feng Shui Design for Assisted Living & Long Term Care Residences
- Introducing Energetic Healing into a Your Pain Management Programs
- Understanding Your Chakra Energy Centers: Feng Shui Adjustments from the Inside Out
- Stress Management at the Workplace
- Caregiver Support
Throughout her 30 plus year nursing career, she has practiced in a variety of emergency services, acute care and long term care settings. She is nationally certified in Critical Care Nursing, Emergency Nursing, Continuing Education/Staff Development, and Legal Nurse Consulting. She is fully versed in acute care and long term care Department of Health Regulations and Joint Commission Standards. Dr. Quinlan has held senior leadership positions in administration and education in emergency services, acute care and long term care facilities in the Greater New York area and its suburbs.
A graduate from Molloy College in Rockville Center , New York , she holds a B.A. in both Psychology and Sociology. She received her baccalaureate degree in Nursing in 1978 and a Masters Degree from The New School of Social Research in Healthcare Management and Urban Policy. Phyllis completed her PhD in Healthcare Administration at Warren National University in 2008 and founded her Firm, MFW Consultants in 1994.
She is a graduate of the Nancy SantoPietro & Associates Feng Shui Training Program and has promoted balanced living and a healthy work environment as a Feng Shui Practitioner since 1999. While she has worked with clients in adjusting their living spaces, she specializes in work space/office space adjustments. Recently, she has launched a new Personal Coaching service to MFW Consultants portfolio where she blends traditional coaching practices with Eastern philosophy and energetic healing. Her wide range of clients have found great success with her coaching program and have been able to become fully actualized individuals who have achieved success in their lives.
Phyllis is an accomplished public speaker and is an active member of the Professional Woman Network and the Network's National Speaker's Bureau. She is also featured in numerous publications focusing on Nursing, Care of the Caregiver, Compassion Fatigue, Feng Shui and Personal Coaching.