Areas of Expertise:
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Entry-level Coaching
- Mid-level Management Coaching
- Leadership Development (Adults and Youth)
- Working Together Effectively
- Succeeding In College 101 and 102
- Innergize Day: Taking Time for You
- Getting Things Done: Successful Women Speak
Seminars or Keynote Topics:
- The Power of Words: Communicating Without Judgment
- Respectful Feedback: Giving and Receiving
for Mutual Benefit
- Safe Conflict Management: Moving Towards
- Unexpected Solutions to Business Diplomacy
- Healing the Myth of the Superwoman Syndrome
- Maximizing Your Teams Performance
Michelle Porchia has been conducting seminars, workshops, and working with individuals both in the public and private sector across the United States for over 20 years. She has worked with many of the leading corporations and non-profits including Playtex, HBO, Sodexho, Aerotek, California State University Stanislaus, UNCF and INROADS to name a few.
Currently, Michelle is the President of inner dimensions, llc where she works extensively with corporations, not-for-profit organizations, solo-preneurs, entrepreneurs, women and youth by providing effective, practical tools to enable all levels to work together more effectively and harness their potential.
Michelle is the founder of the annual Innergize Day, a day dedicated to taking time for YOU starting with one day a year. She is an author and has appeared as a guest on several talk radio shows, TV Channel 8 (WTHN) "Good Morning CT‰ and has been quoted in Cosmopolitan Magazine
Michelle has an MBA in Management, a BA in Organizational Communication with a minor in Human Resources and is certified in several behavioral instruments.