Areas of Expertise:
- Life Coach
- Career Coach
- Occupational Safety and Health Trainer
- Healthcare Quality Improvement
- Tamuriat: A Story of Struggle, Survival, and Triumph
Including Lessons Learned
- Customer Service & Professionalism
Seminars or Keynote Topics
- Occupational Safety & Health Compliance
Tami Olabode Gilbert, RN, MSN, MBA
Tami Gilbert is a native of Nigeria with background in healthcare. Tami was brought to America by her father in search of better education and better life. Tami always dreamed of achieving an American dream of being accomplished, successful personally and professionally. Through struggle and persistence, she achieved her dream of becoming a professional, a wife, and a mother. Tami is a member of Professional Woman Network and Professional Woman Speakers Bureau.
Tami Gilbert is available to conduct seminars, workshops, and keynote speaker based upon her autobiography.
For additional information, please contact Tami Gilbert.