Dr. Minarcine has a broad background, with expertise in strategic planning and management, leadership coaching and development, business development, new business design, and diversity training.
- Conscious Leadership: Building a Legacy
- Entrepreneurship in the Arts: Survival Skills for Community Arts Organizations in Georgia
- Creativity in the Online Classroom
- Organization for Community Research and Development: The contributions 201 and importance of research and international collaboration in the improvement and empowerment in targeted communities in Afghanistan
- Unfinished Work: Race, Civility, and Equality of Opportunity
- From Diversity Training to Cultural Competency: Creating a Community of Inclusion
- Engaging Online Faculty for Student Success
- The online innovation incubator
- Strategies for survival: Performing Arts in the 21st Century
- Seeking Whole of Community: The Experiences of Three Georgia Communities
Dr. Suzanne Marlowe Minarcine is a wife, mother, grandmother, community leader, musician, nurse, retired airline pilot, strategist, and founding partner of Business By Design. Dr. Minarcine is one of the founders for the Organization for Research and Community Development, a non-profit based out of Afghanistan that currently serves 22 countries. She is an active writer and coach, and her consulting career has taken her to Germany, Japan, and Russia. She has successfully established and operated four businesses, including an adult day care center, a hospice and a flight school with 73 aircraft.
Dr. Minarcine's PhD is in Organization and Management from Capella University. In addition to her professional responsibilities, Dr. Minarcine is the Chairperson of the Historic Riverside Cemetery Conservancy, secretary for the Episcopal Diocese of Atlanta's Beloved Community Commission for Dismantling Racism, secretary for the Ocmulgee Region Porsche Club, and is on the boards of the Moore's Ford Memorial Committee and the Georgia Aviation Hall of Fame. She is also active in community theatre and dance.
Dr. Minarcine lives in Macon, Georgia, with her husband, Robert.