- Life Is An Attitude! The Power of Positive Living
- A Victim No More! Overcoming Shame, Toxic Relationships and Abuse.
Area of Expertise:
- Balancing Marriage, Motherhood, & Ministry
- Women's Issues
- Empowerment through Development
- Guest Relations
- Foster Care, Self-Esteem & Rejection
Seminars or Keynote Topics:
- First Lady Who? (The Pastor's Wife)
- When Helping You Is Hurting Me
- Eliminating Self-Defeating Behaviors
- Moving From Pain To Purpose
- Overcoming Obstacles (Transition and Change)
- Life From A Liner (Perseverance and Foster Care)
Liz Howard is president and founder of
L. Howard Enterprises,LLC which provides training, seminars and workshops to individuals and organizations with an emphasis on inspiring women and youth to maximize their fullest potential.
She is a Certified Professional Coach,
and a Diversity Trainer with special emphasis in Women Issues. Liz is a graduate of Robert Morris College in Chicago, Illinois. She also attended the University of Phoenix (Human Services) and Bethany University (Psychology). Liz has been a minister's wife for over 20 years and has firsthand experience in family life issues, counseling and relationship management.