- Treatment Options of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Children from the Perspective of Parents and Caregivers
- The PhD Book of Empowerment
Areas of Expertise:
- Health Informatics
- Psychiatric Medicine Studies of Children
- Quality Assurance
- Cybersecurity reviews of healthcare institutions to insure compliance with HIPAA
- Chief Information Security Officer for the Federal Government and Private Industry
Seminars or keynotes Offered:
- Guest Lecturer at the National Allegiance of Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Information Systems Security Consortium (ISC2) conference presenter 2010, 2011, 2013
- Special Guest Host for WMAL Radio "Ask the CIO"
- Annual Young Woman's Technical Conference - University of Maryland, College Park Maryland - Speaker 2012, 2013
The focus of Dr. Dara Gordon Murray's career is working for the Federal government and the private sector in the area of Information Assurance. She holds a Bachelor of Science and Master of Business Administration from the University of Maryland and a Master of Science Certificate from Johns Hopkins University and a Doctorate in Health Administration from University of Phoenix and is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) from the Information Systems Security Consortium (ISC2). She is a member of the National Honor Society of Leadership and Success. She resides in Germantown, Maryland with her husband Gary and has two daughters Alexandra and Sonia.