- Co-Authored "The Woman's Book of Empowerment & Confidence" 365 Daily Affirmations Vol II
- Co-Authored "Women Of Courage VOL IV"
- Co-Authored "The Professional Woman: Dealing with Transition and Change"
Areas of Expertise:
- Strategic Planning
- Organizational Planning
- Creative Mind Work
- Building Facilitator Processes
- Talking It Through
- Negotiating Big Picture Vision
- Curriculum Writing
Seminars or Keynote Topics:
- Grief and Loss by Suicide
- Strategic Planning: Navigating the Gray Matter
- Customer Service Woos
- Structuring Teams Through Strengths
- Troubleshooting Time Management
- Discovering Spiritual Gifts
- Optimism Mindset: Flipping the Switch
- Authenticity: Uncovering Faulty Mindsets
- From Pages to Fruition
A native of the Texas Panhandle, Sheri Friemel graduated from West Texas State University with a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education. Certifications in Youth Ministry, Healing/Recovery for Sexual Abuse Survivors, Theology and Wellness Education. After teaching and an extensive career in Youth Ministry and Pastoral Leadership and Management, she currently owns 2 Nutrition Clubs, and is the CEO of “Courage to Heal”. She also owns and operates her nutrition company, “Choice Nutrition”. She is the mother of three sons, a Herbalife Wellness Coach, and a Certified Holistic Life Purpose Coach. She also coaches clients 1 on 1, in physical, emotional, and spiritual Wellness.
With 25 years of educational and ministerial experience, her passion is to come along side other women as they unfold, heal, discern, and discover their Life Purpose. Her calling is to help others find “Courage to Heal and Joy in the Journey”. She herself, aims at leaving things better than she found them. Along with leading workshops, seminars, speaking engagements and coaching, she has co-authored “The Woman’s Book of Empowerment and Confidence: 365 Daily Affirmations Vol II”, “Women of Courage: Vol IV” and “The Professional Woman: Dealing with Transition and Change”. She has also authored numerous blogs dealing with grief and suicide loss.