- Co-Authored "The Woman's Book of Empowerment & Confidence" 365 Daily Affirmations Vol II
- Co-Authored "Women Of Courage VOL IV"
- Co-Authored "The Professional Woman: Dealing with Transition and Change"
Areas of Expertise:
- Strategic Planning
- Organizational Planning
- Creative Mind Work
- Building Facilitator Processes
- Talking It Through
- Negotiating Big Picture Vision
- Curriculum Writing
Seminars or Keynote Topics:
- Grief and Loss by Suicide
- Strategic Planning: Navigating the Gray Matter
- Customer Service Woos
- Structuring Teams Through Strengths
- Troubleshooting Time Management
- Discovering Spiritual Gifts
- Optimism Mindset: Flipping the Switch
- Authenticity: Uncovering Faulty Mindsets
- From Pages to Fruition
- Staff Development/Team Empathy
A native of the Texas Panhandle, Sheri Friemel graduated from West Texas State University with a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education. Certifications in Youth Ministry, Healing/Recovery for Sexual Abuse Survivors, Mental Health First Responder, Theology and Holistic Wellness Certifications. After teaching and an extensive career in Youth Ministry and Pastoral Leadership and Management, she currently owns 2 Nutrition Clubs, and is the CEO of “Living in Pencil”. She also owns and operates her nutrition company, “Choice Nutrition”. She is the mother of three sons, a Herbalife Wellness Coach, and a Certified Holistic Life Purpose Coach. She also coaches clients 1 on 1, in physical, emotional, and spiritual Wellness.
With 25 years of educational and ministerial experience, her passion is to come along side other women as they unfold, heal, discern, and discover their Life Purpose. Her calling is to help others find courage to heal and joy in their journey. She herself, aims at leaving things better than she found them, understanding the peace that comes with "Living in Pencil". Along with leading workshops, seminars, speaking engagements and coaching, she serves her community through her nutrition club, coaching and civic committees. Sheri is a featured speaker at the 2022 Professional Woman Conference.