- Open Heart Prayers and Personal Journal
- Professional Women’s Network (PWN)
- National Christian Counseling Association
- National Council of Negro Women (NCNW)
- National Association of Professional Women (NAPW)
- Sister to Sister International (STSI)
- Ordained Minister and Registered Nurse (NYS)
- Certified Professional Coach
- Licensed Clinical Counselor: Proficient in the Arno Profile System (APS), a temperament identification tool.
- Marketing, Branding Imaging and Entrepreneur certification
- Transformation: Mind, Body and Soul
- Letting Go: Forgiving you and forgiving others
- Your Temperament: Understanding your unique you
- Self Image and Social Media: Helping youths to identify and understand their unique self
- Women’s Focus Group – Life issues.
Marva Dolphin, CEO and Founder of Guided Steps Services Inc: Coaching, Counseling and Consulting, and is an author, keynote speaker and seminar facilitator, with a focus on women’s issues.
Ms. Marva Dolphin is a licensed Clinical Counseling and Certified Coach who helps people in need of guidance, in navigating and transitioning through the complexities life. She is the author of “Open Heart Prayers and Journal.”