- God's Brown Skin Blessing
- Raising Daughters (Co-Authored Anthology)
- A Winning Strategy for successful OCR HIPAA audit outcomes
- Who's Next? The 3 M's of HIPAA Compliance Audits,
- How to Fast Track your Outpatient Clinical Documentation Program &
- ICD-10 Clinical Documentation, Lessons Learned from the Frontlines.
Areas of Expertise:
- Corliss is a Sr. Healthcare Consultant Advisor, Writer, Author, and Problem Solver. Corliss is inspired by a burning desire that nudges her to write. As a Health Information Management (HIM) and Revenue Integrity (RI) industry subject matter expert, Corliss has a unique blend of experience in for-profit, not-for-profit, academic, specialty hospitals, health systems, ambulatory, large physician groups practices, clinics, and inpatient/outpatient settings. She performs high-level RI, HIM, and Documentation investigations, mitigation. and remediation recommendations.
As a senior-level consultant advisor, writer, and author, Corliss consults professionally to help clients standardize and optimize policies, procedures, and process improvement Metrics-Driven Best Practices. She is a" when you see something, say something, but do so nicely" kind of consultant advisor and storyteller. The sole purpose of her writing is to encourage the type of meaning that can inspire a cultural, personal, professional, spiritual, and transformational shift.