- Co-author of The Female Architect: How to Rebuild Your LIfe
- The Female Factor: A Confidence Guide for Women
- When the Student is Ready: Life Lessons on the Journey
- Life Lessons: A Passport for Personal and Professional Success
- Pathways of Spiritual Awakening: Uplifting Stories of Personal Transformation
- Conspiracy in Firenze: A Mystery Novel
Areas of Expertise:
- Human resources management
- Leadership & management consulting
- Diversity awareness
- Customer service training
- Individual & leadership coaching
- Seminar & workshop facilitator
- Board member
Seminars or Keynote Topics:
- The Magnificent Woman: Your Worth More Than You Think
- Release Your Inner Self-Confidence: Share Your Magnificence
- Excellent Customer Service is Key to Every Business
- What Makes an Exceptional Leader?
- Diversity & Inclusion
- When the Student is Ready: Life Lessons
Margaret “Peg” Beck, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, is a nationally certified senior human resources professional who brings over 25 years of experience as chief human resources officer providing strategic and operational oversight in both the public and private sector. Currently she is Co-founder and owner with her husband of a management consulting firm, Creative Consulting Associates, LLC, a professor of bachelor and graduate studies in Organizational Behavior Leadership/Management and Human Resources Management, PWN Certified Leadership Coach, seminar leader, conference speaker, workshop facilitator and author.
Her publications include Life Lessons: A passport for personal & professional success, co-author for the Female Architect: How to Rebuild Your Life and the Female Factor: A Confidence Guide for Women, The Total Woman: A Holist Approach to Life Balance, Pathways of Spiritual Awakening: Uplifting Stories of Personal Transformation, and her latest novel, Conspiracy in Firenze.
She earned her MBA from Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. And is nationally certified as a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), and SHRM Senior Certified Professional, (SHRM-SCP), Certified Leadership Coach, PWN, and a certified trainer for Developmental Dimensions International.
She has been honored as Human Resource Professional of the Year, by the State Council of Florida, and the NISOD Excellence Award by the National Institute of Staff and Organizational Development, Austin, TX, and has served on many boards including the International Advisory Board of PWN.