- How To Break the Glass Ceiling without a Hammer
- Madame CEO: How to think and act like a Chief Executive
- Tapping into Your CEO - Self Leadership
- Creating a Blueprint for Inner Change
Business Advisory for SME's
Business and Personal Development Coaching Corporate Learning & Development Psychometrics Profiling
Seminars and topics offered:
- Business Workshops
- Planning, Productivity, Sales, Marketing
- The Business of Growth Workshops:
- Emergenetics - Meeting of the Minds
- Self Development Workshops:
- Self empowerment
- YB12 Total Focus
- Personal branding/image
- Career Management for Women/Men
- CV Writing/Interview skills
- Career Counselling
- Presentation skill
Adair Good is an experienced Business Advisor and Learning & Development professional with over 25 years works experience in Corporate, Government and Small Business.
She holds a Master Coaches qualification and an Advanced Diploma in Adult Education and is a certified Learning Associate for Emergenetics International.
She has provided Executive Coaching for Managing Directors of Banks, Partners in Law Practices and Small to Medium Business Owners as well as other Leaders of business. Companies she has provided coaching or workshops for include: American Express, Pearson Media, Hong Kong MTR and BlankRome to name afew.
Adairs lives and works in Auckland, NZ now and is the Local Director of The Eastern Bays Business Network and is a Business Advisor with The Trusted Advisors Network (TAN).
Professional Associations: HKICC (Hong Kong International Coaching Community), WBOC (Women Business Owners Club HK) and the NZ ASTD (NZ Association of Training & Development).
Adair has co-authored books for PWN and been a writer for the South China Morning Post (HK).
Adair has been a parent elected School Councillor in HK and on the PTA of her children's highschool in NZ. She likes to play tennis and enjoys socialising and dining out with friends.